Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where Is A Womans Vergina

Trail Hall of the Arenteiro Carvalhinho

Altimetry

Track


I guess if I kill myself to train during the week, tired from work and a hungry wolf is to enjoy these Sundays of racing, but this time I also suffered and how nice it after all this that is based on the trail.

This can not be defined as a mountain but of typical Galician mountains, with their backs up, with its hills and down, their villages abandoned cemeteries in the most unexpected places, their rivers, their ancient rocks and especially with their sounds in the forests that seem to count.

But all this begins in output that occurred in Pazos de Arenteiro (a village in the depths of concello of Boborás that in medieval times lived its glory), after controlling for firms leave from the square of the church down to the river soon begin a climb to a mountain that touched me and I leave for the race.


Then I realized that was not quite right yet, let alone 100%, but adjusting was good the first few miles were the hardest without spending a force of more (not was) in good company by my friend FEMA who sacrificed part of his career and give me hand. Of course our position was quite delayed but actually I really did not matter because I was enjoying it like a dwarf.

As for not enjoying running around here.
A Kilometer 7 and peak a runner fell just in front of us and had the misfortune of twisting an ankle and FEMA became about 2 miles to alert someone in the organization because we had no mobile none (another sample of what crack is and the companionship of my friend Femita). The trouble was that while waiting I was very cold and that made my legs then paid.

When we arrived to run once the organization's help we still had 10 miles ahead than we did at a comfortable pace and enjoy the scenery and chatting a bit. The route was still beautiful with different types of terrain and even a river to cross, but what I tired it certainly was a very loose dirt area near the sand bank of the river where further cost.

Carballino're almost reaching the most beautiful but also more danger of breaking one the chrism, an area of \u200b\u200brocks, and wooden sliding a lot.



At the final finish line quite late but happy and hopelessly hooked on mountain races.






the Media Now that Leon will be another battle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment