Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gay Cruise Spot Thomasville Ga




After a week of not spending more than health calamities seem to come back to be human and not a towel.

Al gripazo already commented last week joined a kind of allergic reaction as hives on the back, chest and abdomen by god knows what. Then there was a weakness that was to happen the day crawling. So little train, that we are going to cheat.

Saturday but had career Register I could not go, after work, ate something and simply just not feel like I could get to bed to bed, just thinking about running gave me chills and hot flashes at the same time.



The best part was that on Sunday I got much better and I could go out and train with a good feeling to finish (not during) and continued the next day.

seems that everything returns to normal and I become the package and not always supermegapaquete of the last two weeks. I'm making progress!.


0 comments:

Post a Comment