Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Most Reliable 2010 Washing Machines

León. Sunday ....... he


had not yet returned home and people asked me how I had gone the Media of Leon, my answer is always the same, I liked me a lot.

As far we slept in Leon and took the opportunity to visit the well-known area of \u200b\u200bthe wet, which often put him name. Short piece covers as healthy as I took, yes it is to prepare a career as he deserves.

early start next day for breakfast ..... poof happened this time to chronicle ordered that lazy that if breakfast that if the bathroom, now I'm not for that, so let the mess.

was get to the stadium and listen to good music they were putting out and I got in position and heat to the rhythm of the Rolling is a luxury and you still enjoy it enjoyed after "pal drawer" and wait for the departure. The thing was that I had great difficulty to get a good rate, would be to set as the balloon passed me 2 hours and it was clear that either the guy was very well (with two balloons attached to the shirt so it is going to say) or I was fatal. But hey What are you going to travel 400 kilometers to fall like Pitino and crawl through the streets of Leon?, No daughter, so taking advantage of a 5 kilometer cuestita after balloon escape me happy because it kept saying "remember to drink "and that can not endure 20 miles and started to run a little more boldly.

If in a few years I remember this Sunday (which surely if) the first thing I remember is the kilometer 10 of the media, the arrival of the cathedral across the street close to the background music and all that People encouraging is spectacular and for that alone was worth coming.

little to tell the rest, a good feeling to finish, enjoying, peaceful, without suffering, we did not mark or joke.



's career deserves a B, good organization, travel fun, entertainment and an atmosphere quite correril of really good (sorry for not being able to meet many people that I really wanted to know) and why again but to do better, not only deserves Leon has made a career discretita.

And to talk about the chronic if you please describe as the "author" and does not seem to have more value.

A hug.

PS: Nice to meet you Abe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment