Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Guitar Effects Pedals Black Metal



BOTH SIDES OF PAPER
"A line. A line on paper, on one side things are going well, and what comes out the other way around." Maldita Nerea.


Fatal, fatal. This year it costs me a lot to run, at 15 minutes Carrerra I fall apart and I have to lose my race pace. That if you get to do long workouts but at a low pace.
The few times I try to do series (or rate changes), I go, even remotely, as in other years time.
may go higher, or is burnt after 15 years of running, or can not load with my sports (4 days and 2 paddle run weekly), or do not know how to interpret that is the end of my time sport (I have 45 years old already), or weighing the years as both kilos ...
way I take the last three weeks, trying to prepare the half marathon Merida without success. As I see that I do bad brand, I will take action.
I'll take a multivitamin to get over with ginseng and stuff, any bronchodilator to increase my aerobic capacity, and also help some antihistamine .......... A good friend told me that the Nasonex could go well. Forward
everything.
probably have to hold me for not winning in Merida, next week, with both kerosene.
But I'm sure that at least can not stop for trafficking in illegal substances as these products do not I have to buy on the black market, and I have at home, traveling with me since I ended my "career."
I am sure my dear readers will be sympathetic with me.




PD suspect that if I tell you that these plants you see in the picture have anything to do with my decision to doparme not ye judge me so harshly. BOTH SIDES OF PAPER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment