Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Size Trowel For 4x8 Wall Tile

V Racing Athletics Popular "INTERRUNNING PINHEIRO 2011" Dancing with






When I went to bed on Saturday night was not at all certain that the next day I get up and running, is that from mid-afternoon it hurt really bad throat and had a very typical chills all over the imminent arrival of the storm perfect in cough, sputum, fever, runny nose to gogo, etc.

But when I got the thing looked like it had stalled as the day before and not aggravate the symptoms so to get the costume toreamos today. The day wore

spring, the temperature was good, the atmosphere even better, the very flat profile, if we're not doing a good brand is thrown at pylon Village.

was very intemperate warmed As best I could while I was taking eucalyptus sweets to see if it cleared a little nose and throat that seemed to jerk his mouth open all the time because I could not breathe. I stood in the box that was for me by the color of my back like a calf at the gates of the slaughterhouse and wait for the departure, which occurred as he greeted people familiar with the voice of Bert and Ernie.

3 Laps to a circuit as I said very quickly that I thought was a Chinese torture but actually harmful, was not able to breathe all the air in these cases you need to not turn blue because it was totally congested and the sun was hitting me on the head, the feeling was even more overwhelming. My legs were going pretty well but would pulse like doing sets of 200 meters.



Still got myself a steady pace that I caused a hypoxic airway mucus obstruction and managed to get to goal with a pinkish color and a net mark 13 seconds 50:10 worse than last year.

I can not complain, as I advocated race, another for the bag and has now recovered if all goes well this Saturday is to go to Register to run another.


A hug and now if you'll excuse me I blow my nose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment