Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Women Wearing Girdels

Comfortable, but slow.




Must see vagrancy writer that I have around, although I have not really much to tell, so either I make up something (that's too bad) or the ordinary becomes extraordinary and soda a week as well was the last train just after the trail of Moana and thus we live pre-race of 10 km Porriño Sunday took out a half decent entry, which will be no.

At this time of year there are many interesting races of all distances but the queen of all and call me as "career goal" is the Vig-Bay to be held back in April and I'm afraid to get in I need a decent rock it to the coaches that I am arranging a little and I do not like it, no sir, no nothing. And if under some 4 kilos better.

It is time to stick a little push and push if I want to improve.

Conclusion: Less than samba and more training.

0 comments:

Post a Comment