Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Coverage Under Aetna Dental Dmo Versus Ppo

XIII Half Marathon MANUEL MACHADO: My Race.


output as the car cool chrono

This Sunday has confirmed the reason for my predilection for the half marathon as favorite distance is not as agonizing as a 10 000 but does not have to be 4 months preparing yourself like a marathon.
And if the average is in Viana, the better. What a beautiful thing and that site friendly people.

Viana do Castelo is a fairly large coastal town in northern Portugal, about an hour from my house is so close but never had the opportunity to have met him before and I can tell you it is worth a visit and if you want to run a little way come the last Sunday of January is celebrated Manuela Machado Half Marathon.


La Manuela Machado in his early years winning the world.

Having an hour less than Portugal did not need to get up very early (for a Sunday man will get it up to 8) but at 9 am and were on our way, we arrived early and parked about 200 meters from the exit, pick up the dorsal-chip quickly without tails and went for a coffee to see if we would sing a little body seemed those of "Walking Dead". Once raised and just heat the cold jogging in the sun before departure. The breathing atmosphere in which so many people and many of them known and made me into the role of an average runner. So nothing to see when he shot Mr. and started to run.

was very clear that my strategy was a damn time to start slowly and go low to no pressure to the clock. And so I finally got it, first few miles in the last position at a very comfortable and as early as 3-4 km and with legs and knowing what they were starting to pick up position (not many that should not be abused) as was increasing my pace. Jumping from one group to another, followed this or that, the truth is that I was finding it and enjoying a lot. The profile was that I like, with ups and downs are not overly harsh.

A height of 11 km reached Elizabeth, a Penta athlete would be almost to the end my partner in fatigues. We continue advancing apace and people (although we anticipated some character such as Khene do not know how we manage but in every race that we agree we are doing the gum, now you advance me, now ahead of me you and the end always comes before me the goal). In the absence of 4 kilometers to coincide with the hardest part of the test, the coach said Isabel little later there were two girls who were in their category and if pushed a bit reach me, as I try to follow and reach but I got a bit more mature if not pocho and anime to be outside than I already was having on their rivals to monitor, (ostial what happens is that he was dead).

And trying not to slow down (which I got) I got to the goal with a net time of 1:52:05, only 7 seconds off my best time, much better than I expected because they just had long runs from the Lisbon marathon and I feared a drop in the last 5 miles.

Overall a very very career with an organization recommended bordering on perfection and a stock broker who deserved better than this poor mortal, even a bottle of wine had, not to mention the two shirts, etc ....

next year if nothing happens again. Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment