Sunday, February 13, 2011

Difference Between Ultrahd And Mino Hd

the River Trail Fraga: How a clay Guarro it.

creature Profile
Phew, I'm busted, petite early morning to make the goat on the mountain, this mountain racing is fine but is tired of balls. And raining like no tomorrow, if we were crazy ......

When I woke up and opened the blinds I dropped my heart sank, bit of a bad day, there was not 3 meters from the fog and rain. We were not running through the woods, total for the event we do these things as better prepared today is race. I was not convinced he would be suspended mainly because the wind was doing, but I felt that way was not so, that if he saw an egg as it rained. Arrival

the collection of numbers and people like that, as if it were sunny, there I saw that this was going forward and that the first and I realized I'd better educate me. So disguised as condom flavored Powerade Ice (sorry for the photo) as I warmed, technical talk for the exit where I met with FEMA that it would be my companion to finish (the company is much appreciated, I've had very well).

is so waterlogged and it was the asphalt, damn what we expected.
Honk and start, as these are screwed up!, Was almost the last and nothing left. Since the first tranche was about 400 meters of asphalt there was water everywhere and when we left we entered a muddy road and slip an egg roots and part of another, I do not see very fine, I cost to keep up with FEMA and that we were not the hardest part. When we got back on the firewall and almost reaching the highest part of the tour and thought I was leaving the heart through the mouth. I was not at all well and with a tremendous low back pain and cash that I will tell. Good thing was the descent, I do not have endured a further rise. In the fall

little to say, I like to go down, so far I have not much experience to go but I feel so comfortable risking and without fear. At the end of last mile down a path beside the river was muddy and very slippery to get a goal more or less the same positions in which I went is the past. Waiting for the classification and so happy for release in mountain races but a little disappointed as my performance today, I'll take a few lashes and now I.

the rest, organization, travel, etc. 10 at all. Perfect for release, sorry for the bad weather to reach the repeater because he could not appreciate the view of the Vigo estuary and the Cies Islands is spectacular.

I train my turn in the bush if you want to improve strongly.

circuit next appointment on March 13 Carballiño (Orense).

0 comments:

Post a Comment