Friday, February 4, 2011

What Are The Side Effect Of Nadidosh



During these winter months when I meet a friend running the question is always the same: But where you're going, you will not see the hair?
Although what they really want to ask is: But are you running? Where does run that we never cross?.
In this age of cold and discomfort most popular walk empty corridors of short-term (except those going to the Seville Marathon on 13, or at the season cross), pending the middle and spring marathons.
I must be a freak, because in this time I love to run and it takes very little out. (Or perhaps influences my ancestry charra). Mostly
go out alone, looking for a glimmer of light or good time and I put on his sneakers, but sometimes I look for the cover of night.


Running in winter, with few people on the street, not just cars with a silence ... contemplating the beat of the city night is a pleasure. Allow time to observe the life of the people, to reflect ..
Our city has changed lately, not much movement, the new quarters were busy before the building are dead, the little people walking quietly do, times are tough for many.
cold As many of my workouts are 50 minutes, a strong pace and home. Until I found sites to series (rhythm changes), where sometimes I find the ones who now seem to strive in our streets: those who walk Duathlon preparing Cáceres (and which I have excluded this year.)
For various reasons, running without a plan or goals (short) rather than become a burden has become my favorite way to train. I'm going, I just squeeze a little more, that company because I chatted (and we fixing the country), it rains, then home, children are lying, as long roll.
At times it seems to me that after 15 years of running looking for marks and goals I'm over many topics.
But spring and then again you know "spring alters blood."
P: D. If anyone crosses me wondering who will run where I go, because I do not recognize me so I'm covered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment