Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Fingers Are Swollen After Being In The Snow

CACEREÑA SAN SILVESTRE MARATHON MEDIA II

As usual in my years living in Cáceres, I took the family to participate in the San Silvestre Cacereña. It's a sporting test is worthless, but this is what you get.
My son Carlos and has completed three, and Michael finished (complete) first.
Some, like Benjamin had much to celebrate, spend a new category: Veteran + 2.

Others already have for years been involved with yours.

Some ask more kilometers, namely Paul (the marathon) and Mickey (the rookie).

Others ask for more kisses and hugs.

I ordered a bike, and I agreed.

HEMORRHAGE OF SATISFACTION.
For once, the excruciating time of the draw was made pleasant by the company, the awards (down two in the family), and a defining sentence spiker good afternoon: Bleeding of satisfaction.
A good way to end the year with a lot of sports people with whom we share the sport.
And here I leave one of those pictures that help me define what is the sport for me, my son Carlos, 11, and my friend Paco Barquilla, 63 years, enjoying together.


0 comments:

Post a Comment