Thursday, January 20, 2011

Carolina Skiff Jv 15 Opinions

RB ALSO THE PADDLE IS MY SPORT

Why should I deny it.
1 ½ years I've been playing paddle. At first it was hard to admit, that if it was for fun, if this is not really a sport if it is to loose ...
But last summer I managed to get the paddle I find it entertaining. I'll picking up the quiet. And until I got some games I will find extenuantes.Si, yes. There are couples that move you do not see.


The fact match more than a dozen colleagues in Cáceres Marathon Club paddle of Peru, Encinar, Universidad ... mean something. I draw from this some conclusions:
1 - That the race and paddle sports are compatible (I run 3-4 days a week and play 1 or 2 games) but I feared that I always end up with injuries, the turns, jumps etc. .. has not happened.
2-paddle that provides some sporting values \u200b\u200bwhich lacks the run (as the fact a team player, something I had forgotten).
3 - y. .... we are older.


Well. I have a task and more athletic, which will inevitably spend more time in some years.
Luckily, I have a family that sees in the fact that the Kid has another hobby no problem.


Indeed, part of it, Ana takes a couple of years playing, my son Carlos this year will compete in the Basket (with ADC) and Paddle ( with Encinar in Judex), and Miguelito .. Miguelito it has blast as any child playing with anything (inevitably will the father, "tó apprentice, master of nothing".)


Run my colleagues do not think I'll forget them. In February I will start my year sports car with a cross in Salamanca, will the last race of the League of Cabrerizos cross. XVIII
Cabrerizos League cross
A test with tradition.


The greatest illusion that I have this new year, is to remember that within me there will always: BROKER ESCONDIDO "(this is the title of the next blog entry).


PD: Just read the triathlete Extremadura Eloy Pedro Valley on his blog talking about Padel, encouraged me to come out with the shovel under his arm. Pedro Eloy Valley blogspot.com /

0 comments:

Post a Comment