Thursday, January 20, 2011

Witty Butterfly Quotes

What Viana want to go!



January The last domino is disputed "XIII Manuela Machado Half Marathon" in Viana do Castelo (Portugal) and you can not imagine what I want and I'm tempted. Everyone I spoke wonders of the race and how well you care for people, especially those who come from Galicia we have to our own classification and prizes for the top.

bad thing is that I'm pretty fair workouts after a break of 3 weeks to devote to drink and eat without anything confuse me. Anyway, surprisingly this January I feel good training even at rates higher.

So I decided to test myself: First

Monday I ran 14 kilometers in plan "medium long shot" a high tempo and I found great. Test passed.

And this Sunday I've entered the "Cross of Boborás XI" in Orense, well actually not a cross is more of a run for the hills. I for the first time and nearly 9 km serve me as a small test of sensations for the following Sunday.

Anyway today I have registered for the half marathon so I do not know what the hell do by testing if I'm going anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment