Sunday, December 19, 2010

Images Of Impacted Feces

Lisbon Marathon-2 º part: The career.



Pim, pam, pum, output. The strategy was to start that day Javi and me together at a slow pace (and not) and then if anyone was better throw forward.
output, we are the center of synchronized clocks.
the race really is divided into 4 parts:

Part 1 KM1-KM10: The rompepiernas.

Not a single level meter with a wind that sometimes made it impossible to move forward, not a soul encouraging charitable side of the road and going through neighborhoods that if I have to I dare not only to joke. Good thing to go in the company we amused ourselves by making bets on when the wind would take my cap. The only thing worth seeing in this part were the stages of Benfica and Sporting Lisbon are impressive and some megacentrocomercial (apparently to the people of Lisbon like a fool rather than a pencil). The other major avenues, streets, offices without a soul, so the Black Death of the animation.

First
miles with our fans.

Unless a stop on a slope because my partner had the of both legs as clubs going up and down very well and strongly.



Part 2 KM11-KM15: Down the River.

A priori seemed more lively and beautiful stretch of the trail as it continued down to the Tagus through Lisbon's tourist places and I have to say that was a bit cute on the Avenida da Liberdade all carpeted with leaves huge trees that had on its shores. It was a privilege to have it closed to traffic to enjoy a Sunday morning. As spirited as the truth is I can not say that there were people lying, but an encouraging or even looked at us to tell the truth, spent us what they wanted and more, as if they saw rain. How different MAPOMA.


Part 3 KM16-KM34: A Bethlehem shepherds.

Arriving at the Plaza Trade with renewed spirits publicly thank my staff and on the banks of the river, turn right and from here begins the most important stretch of this marathon, which marks the final result. There are 10 miles to Bethlehem and back the same way completely flat but exposed to wind was blowing and how.

At the half marathon together still I took a gel and 3 glasses of isotonic. 2 0 3 miles later, Javi decided down the pace a bit and I went forward. The landscape was pretty ugly but I did hope to go through the bridge April 25 from below even more impressive. I was enjoying a great time with great feelings and people forward without stopping. In the mile I took another gel in a poor aid station with a bottle of water and that's when I realized that either I get hit by a tram of those or would end the marathon. I had no choice.


Come
already almost there.


Part 4 Km35-FIN: The Wall (this time literally).

is clear that he designed the circuit plus some bastard was a Portuguese descendant of Torquemada. After all we had been to finish and just in case we had some energy, 6 km straight uphill through an avenue endless. That looked more like a Andaina a marathon, we were like the Thriller video players indeed. It was a general run-walk if anyone had looked for the road (which was not the case) would have been scared to death.
The Holy Company.

Finally Stadium on May 1, when I entered the running track could not help but get excited not only because we finally had people cheering, but because it had been hard but I had succeeded, was running for the tartan to 200 meters from the goal arc that was why he had trained so much.
4:32:21, slightly less for my Garmin.

I do not think back to Lisbon to run a marathon but I'm glad I did.

putting his medal.

Thanks:

Tere for having the patience to endure my coaches at the wrong time and to steal long time for it.

Javi For Monica and their encouragement throughout the course and it is always best to get to the finish while watching the faces of the people you love.

A Fer because although he could not come was present at the race and how it was, is and will be my inspiration to keep the bad times. Thanks brother.


A Harvey for putting up the first mile, I'm sorry Uncle nerves give me speak, hahaha.

All I have encouraged, advised, congratulations, etc .... You do not know how grateful match that promise that I'm a disaster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment