Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How To Tell If Your Steep Tech Is Real Or Fake

Lisbon Marathon: Part 1: The previous.


I like to write the chronicles of the races (and less if it is a marathon) 10 days later but in this case because the holiday is what you get, I feel expected.

As I say my second marathon and is passed as the first has been a history of many kilometers long time stolen from family and friends, lots of rain, wind, cold, night, early morning. Without doubt the worst of the marathon is to prepare, the last 42km and beak are to enjoy them if you can and I think I have.


For me all these things we do on Sundays starting on Saturday when you go to pick up the dorsal and the chip and notes the previous environment, and upon arriving in Lisbon, we went through the stage on May 1 which was where the fair (which in this case was mini Fair) where I got the stock broker with a nice shirt, a backpack and a little more, well actually nothing more, nothing happens but hey had not been to win a shopping cart full of gels, jellies and stuff.

There were still 2 hours for the pasta party and there was little to do so the party decided to create our own and we headed downtown to meet my sister and my brother that would be the official leaders the next day. Dinner for 4 at an Italian in the upper quarter of Lisbon (I guess this is like going to Rome and ask for grilled cod).

The feeling at that time were kind of innocent affright mixed with a wild desire to pass around and to be a tourist. I went to bed early

sparing coffee at A Brasileira and strangely not take long to fall asleep, which is appreciated if the next day at 6 o'clock the alarm clock. As the hotel did not open until 7 breakfast I mounted it myself in the room (breakfast malpensaos), 40 little minutes of sleep, "pick up" final shower and hygienic. As was all prepared the day before when he went to school as soon I get dressed and get nothing to take the subway that day was free for participants. He had been with

javiyl in a station near the exit and there we are. We were walking with the nerves in the face to the stadium and there were waiting to be 9:00 am to start running.

The atmosphere was small but very international career, there were people from many countries and so many other things does not understand a shit what you say at the start, I guess I would be willing luck, I say.


Regarding climate
or ordered, nice weather, cloudy, no rain .... CONTINUED ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment