Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What Is The Name Of Heather Harmon's Friends

CACERES

occasion of the race preparation of the Gorge of Hell I went for a run in the environment of the Sierra de la Mosca (Montana, for locals). I have seen the works of "improvement" that have been made in that environment and I have not liked.


Since ancient times this area has been the result of controversy, some see it as an expansion area of \u200b\u200bthe city and others as a natural area to be protected.
Since government has outlined a plan for improvement and enhancement of the roads in the municipality of Caceres. Highways catalog Cáceres.
This plan begins with a study that cost the public Eraldo 55,000 euros and started to add .... I think the idea is great but not development. As you rightly said in the foundations of this project is put in value by ecotourism resources.


And I wonder how and where it comes to cement roads in the middle of a site to protect?.
course by protect everyone understand one thing.
not hide behind it so better go fire and ambulances, to this argument should be cemented all forest roads Hurdes, Vera, Gata, Sierra de San Pedro ... I think
PUT IN A RESOURCE VALUE ECOTOURISM not done with words like BMW X3, Toyota Landcruiser Intercooler and do not know what else in these mountains. Please
FREE WAYS yes, but also FREE OF CONCRETE ROADS.
to me I like the cement in the Paseo de Canovas, and not in our mountains.
Or it would be an attempt to cement the Vía de la Plata?
Well, better not give them ideas.


PD this week to run through the cement Cáceres Half Marathon that ends in the Paseo de Canovas, no aim to finish and have a good time with colleagues. The next Saturday I'm going to enjoy one of the most beautiful landscapes of Extremadura Race Gorge of Hell.
And I like the contrast effect.
Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment