Friday, June 4, 2010

What Does F Stand For On Bosch Dishwasher

REDEFINING

The end of my sporting season coincides with the arrival of summer, yet I time for academic courses.
So now is the time to consider things. I take the article by Humberto Redefining to better explain this.
heat, fatigue, etc. .., is a good time to change course.
I have decided to spend the next three months sacándole game two of my hobbies: The mtb and paddle. And for a time to stop running.


I've started out with the bike, preparing for the successful days that await me in the Sierra de Gata all veranos.La mtb has emotion, strength, sacrifice, fellowship and many other things that make attractive.
And then there's the Paddle, a sport that is very, very funny (and very consistent with my 45 years). With the improvements that coordination, flexibility, reflexes ... (although the truth is the only sport in the world that fat).


Well, you see which will be my plans for the summer, the race departs on foot. I know I will lose part of my blog fans, but now needs to do other things.
And since I am a sensible, coherent, and giving thanks to these rolls aguantáis me, because ... well .... it ..
Well, on Sunday I'm going to run the 10 km race Aldea Moret.

Redefining . Redirecting
in the same direction
And forget all this stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment