Sunday, November 21, 2010

Monster Distrubution Warehouse

EXTREMADURA

Maybe this week should have been in the Half Marathon Jarandilla ., Or cross Diputación de Cáceres , or running down the slopes of Jalama: -), but .. like all who read me know, by this time I make a hole in my favorite hobby: "mushrooms."
And I must admit, I do not understand most of the people who often sad and bitter existence when it rains. I is seeing a drop in the fall and I change the face, back into the forest.




few days ago my father asked me what I really like mushrooms, so I can stop running, leaving the paddle, bike or even to friends.
And indeed, the answer is multiple:
1 - I like mushrooms to be pure gastronomic pleasure.

2 - I like mushrooms by the wealth of culture that treasures mycology.



3-I like, by contact with nature.

4 - And, above all, because they provide good times intimate and almost spiritual. I do remember the simple things that draws the humus of the mind.
POOLS
Thanks to Adrian little remembered this week that one of the greatest pleasures I have experienced as a kid was to see a beautiful pool, with the immaculate surface, like a mirror, y. .... then put their feet to the bottom. For the sheer pleasure of it.
is a good answer: I pick mushrooms for the simple pleasure of it.
And in the next entry will be writing about the sport.

0 comments:

Post a Comment