Sunday, October 24, 2010

Creative Webcam Nx Pro 64 Bit



V SHORE HALF MARATHON TAJO

is this half that goes beyond that, has a reputation for easy and that appeals to both beginners in the distance, as we begin our veterans season in autumn. I'm obviously in the second grupo.Y any more of the photo.

But today I had the satisfaction of seeing a good friend of mine that debuted in the half marathon: Antonio Mateos. I like to highlight it, because he can be an example of never too late to put on running shoes. And in this society is a hero everyone who gets off the couch.
With him, I remembered the feelings of nerves before the outputs, the doubts, the liturgy of the preparation of racing etc. .. I finally started again 15 years later.

My congratulations to him and to Mercy, by cross and serve as an example to their children.
There are others who also deserve congratulations as the winner David Tovar, or friend Humberto (3 º) with its excellent brands .... but this is something I tell my experience in this race not happen to me the while embracing even the lampposts. (which I do frequently).


I really went well. I thought about this race as the start of my fall season. Without having any idea it was, with three weekly workouts and two paddle race week.

I shared the drive with Carlos Sanchez, who as tradition and, again reminded me that I leave the blog in the summer, and Antonio Martin that put me in the long teeth their participation in the marathon in Istanbul. And I had my friend Felix Pulido pulling me all morning, which made us a very easy race for me and my club mate Denis. A lively pace until km 17 and then finish in 1h 37, not one of my best brands, but if I have achieved with more ease, a phenomenon to start the year.
And if I remember I've been enrolled in this race four times, the first or left, the second I left at km 5, last year I 1h 41 ..
And now, to think of the Subida al Castillo de Portezuelo and continue recalling the taste for correr.Y is that this race has many reasons to run to run.
And one of those reasons is the venison stew at the end of the race or not?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment